Monday, November 14, 2022

See, it really CAN be EZ!

Glenda had a 9:00 a.m. appointment this morning (we are having permanent hair removal on her chin done, at her request). I had taken to her the morning meds and supplements at 7 a.m. after which she laid back down. I had her morning smoothie prepared and in the fridge, so I took Dak out for his morning walk, then to the club to read the paper, have a warm beverage, and tell lies with the other old men there. I returned home at about 8:15 expecting to wake her up to get ready for her appointment. I found her up and dressed. She's had her breakfast, made the bed, unloaded the dishwasher and was listening to her scriptures (which she actually got started herself!!). How wonderful! I told her she was working very hard on that wifely stuff this morning, and I appreciated it. Her appointment (first of 6) went well, after which we ordered our Thanksgiving Day Turkey Dinner, then swung through the Starbucks drive-thru for a hot chocolate and then home. Yeah, yeah. I know. All very routine and normal. That's what makes it so special to me!

No comments: